Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nibbles at Mortons and a Social at Aja


So Zach and I are headed for a quick bite to eat at Mortons (serving free fillet mignone sanwiches to celebrate their annviersary) and then off to a cocktail social at Aja for the High Museum. We joined in December, and so far they've had a lot of cool events for us to spend our time at. No real reason for this one, but it's right down the street - and you can't go wrong with a cash bar and free appetizers. Plus it starts at 6:30..I could use an early night. Day 3 of the Shred is coming up after work..with just enough time to shower and change before we have to head out. I'm sore today, mostly my calves and my abs and the first circuit yesterday was torture, but I'm going to finish up this week..whether I like it or not. Maybe I need another week of level one before I move up to level 2. This thing is a beast.

Oh, and by the way, can I tell you how excited a BLT Steak is now in Atlanta? *dances around* I can't wait to go. Plus $20 for all you can eat mussels and a glass of wine at Dogwood? Never been there, but may have to give it a try. Stupid Atlanta and all of it's AMAZING restaurants. Now I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment