Monday, March 30, 2009

Plank Poses = The Suck


I've decided that Jillian needs to lay off the plank poses and the military presses in Level 2. My shoulders are killing me. I did sign up for an online community to keep me motivated to get through it. Summer will be here before you know it, and I'm sitting about 10lbs heavier than I was last summer. Ugh.

I'm exhausted after the fundraiser. We were able to raise more money than we thought, which is always great. We had a blast. I can't wait to do another one.

Didn't do much yesterday. We ended up with about 90 leftover chicken wings, which we attempted to eat for lunch. Zach and I failed miserably, only eating 2 wings each before pushing the plate away. Oh well, we tried.

Have a huge project for one of my MBA classes that is coming due faster than I would like. That is pretty much my entire day..and probably will take up most of the next week or two.

Making a cabbage and sausage pie tonight for dinner which should be yummy. I'm in the mood for a bit of comfort food. I even made zucchini bread last night. Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I think the lunges with the shoulder raises are the worst. They KILL me!!

    ReplyDelete