Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back in the ATL


Vegas was a great time. We made it to the strip twice...once just for a quick round of gambling, and the other to go out with my father in law for some drinks. I finally was able to hit Mesa, Bobby Flay's restaurant at Caeser's Palace. We had a glass of wine and a few appetizers and let me tell you..I'm going to steal his goat cheese queso dip recipe. I bothered the bartender until he told me the basic composition of it, and I'll go from there. It was delicious. Unfortunatly, I didn't get any pictures of the fabulous food, but we noshed on the goat cheese dip, squid, and a spicy duck pancake. A great end to a wonderful weekend full of family and new friends.

We also ran into a free agent who is interviewing with the Falcons today on our plane ride last night. We didn't catch his name, so I'm interested to see who he is, but he told us he's interviewing with Atlanta and he plays defense. I'm interested. He certaintly looked qualified haha. I can't wait for football to start. I'm stoked about our season tickets this year.

We got back into Atlanta around 9 last night when I hit Publix and whipped up some chili dogs before we headed off to bed. No pictures again, but I've been making these for years. It's the only time I make beanless chili. A delicious way to stuff our faces with the doggies next to us before passing out for the evening.

Between heading to the west coast for just long enough to get used to Pacific time and the daylight savings time change, I'm all messed up. Need to get through today at work, then get caught up on some school work and house work. Dinner may just be leftover chili dogs..we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment