Sunday, March 15, 2009

Greek Chicken Patties


Zach and I hit up the AJC Auto Show for something to do on a rainy Sunday, and I decided to make up some greek chicken patties for dinner. I've been making these off and on for a while, and I have no idea where I got the recipe for them.

First, I sauteed some spinach with some garlic and lemon zest and let it cool. Then in a bowl I added the spinach, feta cheese, cumin, salt, pepper, dill, oregano, and green onion to the ground chicken. Formed those up as some patties and made some tsiziki for a topping. I also cut up some sweet potatoes and put them in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes for some sweet potato fries.





Came out delicious, and I served it up with some warm pita and the extra tsiziki sauce. Going to finish it off with some of the homemade limoncello to see how it's coming along. The limoncello is in the freezer in a shot glass right now. Can't wait to see how it tastes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are quite the cook. Can't wait for you to feed me some of that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Atlanta anytime!

    ReplyDelete